- Summerfair 2015
- Get Involved
- Year-Round Outreach
- Sponsors & Donors
- Poster Collection
- About SFC
- For Members
Arts Org & Award Application
Great music isn't limited to the concert hall, just as fine paintings aren't limited to the art museum.
2002 marked the first year that Summerfair Cincinnati reviewed and allocated special awards - up to $2,500 each - at one time. Special awards are provided to assist local small and mid-sized arts organizations with the creation of new programs, expansion of current programs, or assistance with production or presentation expenses. These awards help to increase opportunities for arts experiences for all members of our community regardless of age, ability, income, or location.
Criteria for consideration of funding requests include:
- quality of the art performed/produced
- number of people benefiting from the program / project
- Impact of Summerfair Foundation's contribution
- Unique or innovative aspects of the program / project
- Diversity of the target audience
- Potential for the program / project to attract a new audience
The 2014 Small Arts Organization Awards will be presented at the March 17, 2014 Membership Meeting.
2014 Special Award Recipients
Click on any of the organizations below to visit their website.