- Summerfair 2013
- Get Involved
- Year-Round Outreach
- Sponsors & Donors
- Poster Collection
- About SFC
- For Members
Applications are now closed for Summerfair 2013.
Click here to apply online through ZAPP. (Link deactivated.)
Artists from across the country are invited to apply
Established more than 40 years ago, Summerfair is a combination of more than 300 fine artists and craftspeople from across the country exhibiting and selling works ranging from ceramics and sculptures to painting and photography; 4 stages of local and regional entertainers; a Youth arts entertainment area and a variety of gourmet arts. The annual fine arts fair is Summerfair Cincinnati’s primary fundraiser and consistently ranks among the top 100 art shows nationally.
The deadline closed on February 8, 2013. Acceptance notifications will be emailed (through ZAPP) to artists on March 8, 2013.
All applicants’ work will be reviewed by a panel of judges, comprised of artists and art educators with backgrounds in the categories offered at Summerfair. In order to be considered, works submitted must be original art produced by the applicant.
Works in the following categories will be featured: ceramics, drawing/printmaking, glass, jewelry, leather/fiber, metal/sculpture, painting, photography, wood and 2D/3D Mixed Media.
Summerfair 2013, which will be held 13 miles from downtown Cincinnati at historic Coney Island: 6201 Kellogg Avenue / Cincinnati / OH / 45228 (just off I-275 at Kellogg Avenue), draws more than 20,000 people each year.
Hours for the fair are 2:00 to 8:00 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
A 100% outdoor show, Summerfair 2013 will be held rain or shine.
- December 1, 2012 - Application process opens on ZAPPlication.com
- February 8, 2013 – Application Deadline
- March 8, 2013 – Notifications sent via ZAPP email
- March 24, 2013 – Exhibitor Confirmations Due via ZAPP
- April 19, 2013 – Deadline for withdrawal with refund
Please note that all correspondence will be delivered through individual ZAPP email accounts
- Non Refundable Jury Fee: $30 payable through ZAPPlication (MC or Visa)
- Booth Fee: Single (10' x 10') - $375 payable through ZAPPlication upon acceptance (MC or Visa)
- Double (10' x 20') - $750 payable through ZAPPlication upon acceptance (MC or Visa)
- Canopy: $100 - payable through ZAPPlication upon acceptance (MC or Visa)